- Britain won a bronze medal in the doubles at the 2016 Olympics. Name both players.
ANSWER : Marcus Ellis and Chris Langridge
- The 2017 world badminton championships were held in Britain. Name the city.
ANSWER : Glasgow
- The All England badminton championships is one of the oldest and most prestigious annual tournaments.
Name the venue.
ANSWER : Arena, Birmingham (Formerly NIA and Barclaycard Arena)
- In feet / inches OR metres / centimetres how high should a badminton net be.
ANSWER : 5 feet at the centre (5 feet 1 inch at the post)
1m 524 mm (centre), 1m 549mm (post)
- One of the oldest and largest suppliers of badminton equipment is based in Coventry. What is the name of the shop?
ANSWER : Central Sports (www.centralsports.co.uk)
- When is the only time in a game that the back tramlines are out?
ANSWER : Serving in a doubles game
- In what games are the side tramlines out?
ANSWER : Full court singles games
- A and B are playing a singles game to 21 with setting. A wins a very close game having scored only one point more than B.
How many points did B score?
ANSWER : 29 (a player wins by two clear points at 21 or above, but at 29-29 the next point wins)