The Club has the following privacy guidelines. Please contact the club secretary if you have any concerns.
- The club respects your privacy and will never share your details with anyone else without your permission.
- The club uses your email address as the primary method to keep you informed, using blind distribution (BCC) so that your address is not broadcast to everyone. The club aims to limit the number of messages sent.
- The club uses your nominated mobile number to send SMS TxT messages when an event occurs at short notice (eg cancellation of a session). You can opt out of this by informing the club secretary.
- The club will use your nominated mobile/landline number to contact you in an emergency.
- The club sends an annual invitation letter through the post as a prompt to keep contact details up to date.
- The club is affiliated with the national governing body, Badminton England (BE). Your details are also held on their database and you are able to login and amend your details and communication preferences. There have been some issues with the BE system so contact the club if you haven’t received your login details.